Leupold VX-5 is available in 3-15.

I have a few older USA made Burris scopes that have given me great service over a lot of use and a lot of rounds. I've read mostly positive things about their Philippines made scopes, but don't own any. It's a shame they seem to be moving more and more lines to China. They might well be good, serviceable scopes, but I don't care to support the cause any more than is absolutely necessary. A few friends are running Korea made Bushies on rigs they don't care to have a lot tied up in, and they are reporting good luck with them, so it's probably the way I'd lean if I were in the market for something at that price point.

I am interested to see what becomes of the "standard" 1" hunting scope. The VX freedom seems to be a cheap replacement for the VX 1-2 and Redfield lines. The seemingly very tough Japan built Weavers and 1" Bushnell elites are gone. Japanese Nikons were gone sometime back and now all Nikons are gone. You'd think there would be a bit of a niche opening in the market right now for tough, 1" scopes.

Last edited by Starbuck; 03/23/21.