Originally Posted by WYcoyote
No offense, but that offset ring mount is one of the most hideous things I've seen screwed on a rifle.

Originally Posted by 338rcm
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
No offense, but that offset ring mount is one of the most hideous things I've seen screwed on a rifle.

The most hideous thing I see, is a scope made in CHY-NA mounted on a good old American made rifle

The offset ring is made by Leupold right here in good old America and the most hideous thing I saw was a $1,000 scope with mushy turrets made by the same folks who made my rings.

But ya know what folks?...this was my father's rifle...he died of pancreatic/kidney/bladder cancer at age 84 this past Oct. 20th 2021 ...not long after asking me to take all his guns and he was my best hunting buddy and also?...a very frugal man having been born in the Depression era and living a childhood during WWII...this scope replaced the $119 3-9X40 Bushnell (made in Korea) I mounted up for him about 30 years ago...I'd definitely buy the scope again....not sure I can say the same about the rings...and that's why America is where it's at today....greed.

Last edited by Marine77; 04/09/22.

Ride, Shoot Straight and Speak The Truth