I've been messaging with my friend Jan du Plessis, owner of Sebra Hunting Safaris in NW Namibia. I've posted some pics last year of some leopards he had on baits. He's hopeful, like most all of us, that 2021 will be better. He's asked me to post this info below for him. His prices are the same as they were for 2019. It's a great place and I love he and his wife Mariesje like brother and sister and normally get to see them at least once a year.

But, I have to be honest, this entire NW region of Namibia would be a really tuff place to go for a "first time" safari. The main reason is the PG numbers are still down due to the prolonged drought. There is still free range native game species there but, most of few the high-fence places in the area either had huge die offs due to lack of forage or they just cut fences to let the game try to survive on their own.

I would highly recommend this region, and Jan of course, for maybe second time or more safari trip and target specific native species in the region. Like: mountain zebra, kudu, gemsbok, stienbok, duiker, klipspringer, brown and spotted hyena, damara land dik-dik, springbok and jackal. The one client he did have at the very end of the season last year (2020) did get a 41" gemsbok bull, a nice mountain zebra and a cull (broken horn) kudu who's unbroken horn went 57". He was a repeat client and not interested in other species. The hunting was tough and the game was still pretty scattered. Those native species have survived better than the others. Anyway.....

2020 DAILY RATES AND TROPHY FEES:

* All prices are in U.S. Dollars
1 Hunter / 1 Guide (1 x 1) $350.00 per person per day
2 Hunters / 1 Guide (2 x 1) $275.00 per person per day
Observer $150.00 per person per day
Daytrip to Etosha $400.00 per person per day
*Arrival and departure days will count as transport days and will be charged at the observer rate and no road transfer fee from the airport to Sebra.

2020 TROPHY FEES:

Giraffe $2000.00 Duiker $550.00 Eland $2750.00
Klipspringer $1750.00 Kudu $1750.00 Steenbok $500.00
Gemsbok $850.00 Damara dik-dik $2500.00 Springbok $650.00
Baboon $200.00 Blue W/B $1650.00 Cheetah $3000.00 (can not be imported to US)
Black W/B $1650.00 Spotted Hyena $1750.00 Red H/B $900.00
Brown Hyena $1750.00 Mountain Zebra $1350.00 Caracal $650.00
Warthog $650.00 Impala $850.00 Jackal $50.00
Sable (Price on Request) Waterbuck (Price on Request)

**Other species available on request**

Leopard package: (contact us for details)
14 days: $17,500.00
21 days: $21,500.00

GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
•Full room and board accommodation. •Issuing of permits for some species is subjected to changing quotas. •Lost, wounded game considered “taken” and charged at full price. • Daytrip fee replaces normal daily rates. • The issuing of permits for some species is subjected to quotas additional limited government imposed quotas. •No hidden costs!

PRICES INCLUDE:
•Hunting permit. •PH services. •Use of hunting vehicles. •Initial preparation of trophies – skinning, salting/drying and delivery to local taxidermist. •Accommodation. •All meals, soft drinks, wine and beer. •Daily laundry and maid service •Government mandated 15% VAT on daily rates. •There are no hidden fees!

PRICES EXCLUDE:
•Any and all taxidermist fees. •Dipping, packing and shipping of trophies. •International phone calls. •Insurance and medical expenses. •Tips and Gratuities. •Hard alcohol/liquor

TERMS OF BUSINESS:
• Confirmation of a plains game hunt booking will require a deposit of $1500.00. • Confirmation of a leopard hunt booking will require a deposit of $3000.00. • The balance of the total daily rate is due 60-days prior to the start of your safari. •Trophy fees and any safari extras, are due and payable at the completion of your safari. • Payment must be paid in cash or wire transfer before leaving Namibia. Namibian banks do not accept non-Namibian based bank issued personal checks, travelers checks, cashiers checks, certified checks or money orders.

CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Safaris cancelled more than 180-days prior to scheduled safari date - 50% of the deposit will be refunded. • Safaris cancelled between 180-days and 60-days prior to scheduled safari date - no deposit will be refunded. • Safaris cancelled less than 60-days prior to scheduled safari date - total daily rate will be forfeited unless the client finds a replacement. • Rescheduling, instead of refunding, is possible on a case by case and open date available basis.