Bud - I did a little keyboard work and looks like your BA route is as you say "invalid" now too. Only way to get to Namibia from London is via some other carrier to Frankfurt, Zurich or the middle east, into Jberg and in on SA Airlink.

Bottom line is - yes, you can get to Namibia. Will CURRENTLY require going some route either thru Europe like Frankfurt/Zurich or the middle east, UAE, Qatar, or Turkey and into Jberg and SA Airlink to Windhoek. Only Ethiopian Air offers the direct flt from Addis to Windhoek but not daily. As I mentioned, Jan's Sept 2020 leopard hunter did the Ethiopian route and said it was just fine. The service on Emirates and Qatar Air is reportedly so good, lots of guys say it's the only way they go to Africa anymore. They can fly business or 1st for just a bit more than the upgraded economy comfort Delta used to offer. On a positive note, all the carries are firearm friendly and just have to give them a heads up a week or two in advance that you'll be traveling with firearms and maybe fill out a simple form and email in. Inconvenient but not rocket science.

Jan does have a number of clients who want to go over this year, but still nervous about the Rona situation. Fully understandable of the trepidation regarding the Rona uncertainties. For me, I'll do the PCR tests, I'll wear the face diaper etc, and still go. I've already got an RX for hydroxychloroquine and will start that the week before I depart on each trip, an RX for doxycycline just in case, and some ivermectin I'll take once a week while there. After 28 yrs in the military and should have been dead a couple of times, I refuse to live my life cowering in fear of something that is 99.67% curable/treatable. At this point, the only way I'll not go, is IF proof of having the Rona vaccination is required. I personally will not take either of the mRNA gene therapies offered by Pfizer and Moderna. I will CONCIDER the actual traditional vaccine Johnson & Johnson is finishing trials on - maybe. Again, fully understandable if other's have a different opinion. It's an assessment that everyone needs to make for themselves - no harm, no foul in my view no matter what choices each person makes.

Yep, agree, Jan has some good quality and very accurate rental rifles and he is pretty meticulous about doing the photo set-ups and photos.