M3Taco: I’ve used British Airways my last three trips to Namibia. On the plus side, the fares can be dirt cheap when booked direct with BA. I paid $982 all in roundtrip from ORD to LHR to Joberg to WDH. I’ve never had to travel through Gatwick. On the negative side, there’s an 8 or 9 hour layover at LHR. I always take the tubes into Piccadilly Circus, sightsee and grab a good meal. Prior to boarding the Tubes, I stop at the Duty Free Shop for Cuban Montecristos. The BA subsidiary flight from Joberg to WDH does NOT carry firearms, so I use Jan’s camp rifles: a suppressed .308 and a 8mm X 68 for Eland and Waterbuck. I don’t check any luggage- I carry on a single Red Oxx bag with 3 pairs of pants, socks, 3 Cabellas Safari shirts, underwear, meds and binos. I never have to waste time at baggage claim coming or going, and don’t have to worry about baggage theft. I use my I Phone for trophy pictures, and as you know Jan is an expert at posing trophy pictures. Having filled our condo with trophies from five African trips, I email my JPEG images to Costco, where they enlarge them and mount them on lucite backing. I save thousands on taxidermy and shipping charges, and my trophy pictures are ready within a week after arriving back home.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests