You are correct Bud and so is SAA. Delta and Continental have CNX's all flights to Jberg as of a few days ago too along with several other airlines that USED TO fly into Windhoek. I thought I was pretty clear that what I posted are routes and airlines I've personally flown in the PAST PRE RONA LOCKDOWNS.

Partly because as of NOW, I'm still hoping to get to Namibia in this Sep so, I haven't dug too deep into to what airlines are CURRENTLY offering service in to Windhoek other than Ethiopian Air, and I dug that up to help get the leopard hunter in just after the lockdown in Nam opened up. I don't know about British Airways and their subsidiary into Windhoek and not even sure London can or can not be transited anyway. I do know that you can take Qatar, Emirates, Lufthansa, Swiss, Turkish, Ethiopian and probably one or two others to get to Jberg and then SA Airlink from Jberg to Windhoek.

Again, do not know the details as far as days of the week, time tables and flt numbers because I haven't needed to dig into it...yet.

Edited to add: If some decides to book a trip with Jan this year, I'll be more that happy to help the sort out routes and airlines from wherever in the US to Windhoek and back and the gun permits and any lodging they might need along the way.

Bud, I know you've used BA via London a trip or two and familiar with the ropes there and having to change between Gatwick and Heathrow and what happens if you miss a connection. How about hopping on-line and searching out routes and flts on your frequent carrier and post up for folks.