I have to respectfully disagree with M3Taco’s assessment that Sebra is a”really tuff place for a first time safari.” I have hunted FIVE times with Sebra, most recently in May 2019. I have been able to bag 95% of my target animals during my five hunts, with the only unsuccessful hunts being for Eland and Impala in May 2019, due primarily to high daytime temperatures limiting daytime movements and my inability to walk extended distances in said heat. I’m 73 years old so I can’t walk extremely long distances when the temps are mid to high 90’s. Even in the high heat, we came within seconds of bagging trophy Eland. One stalk was foiled when a male Lion decided to stalk the same Eland, and another was foiled when the wind shifted seconds before I was ready to shoot. I was able to shoot a 55 1/2” Kudu, a 30” Waterbuck, a 16” Springbok, a ration Gemsbok, a trophy Warthog and an ancient male Baboon. I passed on many trophy animals including a 43” female Gemsbok and a 40” Sable. For a first time African hunter, Sebra would be the ideal place to go after your typical plains game like Kudu, Gemsbok, Zebra, Springbok, Baboons, Jackals or Waterbucks. Eland are a bit more challenging, but if you’re under 60 and in decent shape, they’re attainable.
I’ve corresponded with Michael (M3Taco) for a number of years and find his assessment of a “tuff hunt” contrary to my personal experience. I respect his opinion but disagree on the suitability of Sebra for a first timer.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests