I just went to a gunshow yesterday myself. There were some scalpers who were not well received by the public. Heard some face to face nastiness between dealers and public. Primers at $25 a box of 100 and powder at $95 a pound was met with derision and ridicule. Dealers are in a tough spot because many shows are a bust barely making ends meet or going in the hole. If they price their goods at what they sold for yesterday they'd sell out in an hour and their goods would be marked up and sold the next day by someone else at 3x. What would you do if you were in business?

There were others there with some reasonably marked up supplies that were selling like hot cakes. I found a pound of magpro for $20, and leverevolution for $40. 30/30 cartridges were selling for $3 or more each but I found a stash of 32-40 ammo and brass for <$1 a piece. I got the impression that the better buys were guys selling out their private inventory and were not dealers. Can't say the thought hadn't crossed my mind of cleaning out 75% of everything I own at today's prices and moving on.

LOL