Originally Posted by srwshooter
so tell me where else you will find the stuff you need? if you need it now then pay the price or STFU. most of the guys at the gun show spend there hard earned money supporting your rights while most on the internet just set back and bitch.

As to your first question.....I buy it at the store or online. You do know that everything you need you can buy at local shops or online? There’s more than just gunshows for places where you can buy gun stuff, beef jerky, jewelry cleaner and anarchists cookbooks. I am sure that there are some great gun shows across the country and my disgust only applies to the ones I’ve gone to in Washington. They used to be fun but it’s turned into a crap fest. Terrible prices and the participants are a notch below retarded.

As to your second assertion, If you worship your local gun show as a leader in the 2A rather than a business that makes compulsory and at best peripheral contributions to the cause then it’s obvious that you and I have fundamentally different expectations as to the power of gun shows. Gun shows have allowed themselves to be used and manipulated by a corrupt media and in my opinion they’ve done more harm than good despite however much of OUR money that they’ve “donated” and written off to the NRA.

Just like the NRA, I wouldn’t lose any sleep if both were to be replaced by better organizations. They both have outlived their usefulness and forgotten their mission.imho

Again.....that’s been my experience and observations. I worked in the firearm industry for going on 2 decades and I’ve watched the decline and loss of focus.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~