Originally Posted by CRS
Originally Posted by slumlord
MidSouthShooters supply.com is my “big box”

They are 12 miles from the house, they are ffl in their own right, and do transfers for me for $10. They keep small set aside quantities for local, loyal customers and hometown LGS even when their online says Out of Stock

No kettle corn though, bummer. I like the spicy cajun cheese flavored.

Admission is free from 8-5 at the walk-up counter, they do have one fat retard in there, so you’ll still get that gun show/LGS vibe.

There is a Chick-Fil-A on the way too. It’s at about the 8 mile mark.

LOL

LOL laugh

Guns and hunting have been in my blood for a very long time. Capitalism/supply/demand economics can be hard at work right now, but I am not playing. I have enough supplies to probably last my lifetime.

Gunshows...what a fricken joke. Have not gone to one of them for over twenty years. Pay money to walk around and look at junk, jerky, crappy knives and overpriced firearms. All being sold by know it all, I am out to screw you types.

There is some reloading stuff I am looking for right now, but will not pay 2021 prices. I am patient and have other avenues. If I do not find it, no big deal. Just need to be conservative with what limited supplies I do have for that cartridge and enjoy the cartridges/firearms that I can feed. I am not picky, shooting is shooting.

This will pass, might take a couple of years, but I have confidence.

Capitalism - you are not playing? Sure you are - supply and demand. You have the supply therefore less demand and good for you; Capitalism working hard in your favor. Those unprepared have the demand because of no supply - gonna cost'em.

Gunshows fill a niche for some; not so much for others. If you can wait it out then go for it - if not, it's out there if you want to pay. No matter what though, I hope you are correct that it will pass in a couple years.