True story..........my brother passed away about 10 years, and not only was he an avid reloader, but also had a small gun shop. His wife asked me for advice on what to do with the ammo and reloading components and I told her I would sell them for her. I advertised it locally, and came up with what I thought was a fair price, and sold it mostly to people I knew. A neighbor called me and told me that a guy he went to church with, a retired state trooper, did a lot of reloading and shooting and was interested in some of the pistol components.

They came over, and the ex cop bought quite a bit of stuff. I was at a gun show about 6 months later, and I'll be damned if he wasn't set up at a table, and some of the boxes of bullets he had there were some I'd sold him.............because for whatever the reason, my brother would always write the date he bought them on the box, so they were easy to recognize. He had them marked up almost double, and I remember thinking that I'd sold them right at dealer cost, so he really had them priced high.

I couldn't resist it, so I walked over, asked him if they prices on the bullets were negotiable, and he said he'd knock a dollar a box off. I then told him that the price was still too high, because I was the fellow he bought them from. It was only then that he recognized me. I then told him that he must have quit reloading because he told me that was the only reason he was buying them. Dude got all red in the face, and I could tell I'd pizzed him off.

I didn't care what he sold them for, as I was only the go between in the deal anyway, but still hated being lied to. Point being.........there are some of the gun show shysters who will not be honest with you about anything, and as far as I'm concerned, that ex cop was one of them.