I went to a gun show today and it cracked me up it should have been called the 9 mm ammo show .I saw 50 different tables with just 9 mm ammo trying to get $1 each for it .I asked one guy he had 50000 rounds of it to sell .It caused people to actually buy nothing almost . They also ruin the gun show with too many knives.I got one of them back today the guy was selling knife sharpeners and I asked if they would sharpen a cold steel knife .I had one with a tanto blade .He said bring your knives and I will sharpen them well I went back to the truck and got 6 cold steel knives .He did sharpen all 6 but by the last two he was worn out and the sharpener didn't do so hot on the cold steel japaneese knives .I didn't see a gun that was even a good deal or any ammo .I did buy a set of dillion 303 British dies for $20 and three ramline 1022 25 rd mags for $40 .THEN a guy heard me talking about casting bullets his eyes lit up .He said I got just what you need .I was thinking maybe a bargin .He had a ton of casting stuff all 39 years old or older and some was 75 years old he said .He wanted full retail .I said I paid $20000 for my mustang 32 years ago but I can't get that today .He wanted me to buy everything casting wise he had buy out of 50 things he had only needed the lead melting furnace and sizer and lynotype .He had bullet molds and other stuff and I offered to buy it all for a decient price but oh no he wanted retail .Gunbroker gets in these people's heads and makes them believe that everything on there sells for that price . There is no telling whats next with the wackos in Washington .They could ban lead and primers and screw us all .I just hate to see people getting ripped off from all the horrding from gun shows!