When I first posted on thus thread I wasn't aware you and Buzz were buddies.

I don't care for Buzz's politics and arrogance. I don't care for the people he associates with. I believe they are out to destroy our hunting heritage and people like Buzz are "useful idiots" for these people.

I also believe Buzz is getting rich (his words) off our wildlife as the resources dwindles.

So ask yourself why has the hunting quality declined so much?

I also recall a few years ago you making similar comments about a lack of hunting ability, and stating if you couldn't consistently kill mature animals, all the time the hunting was horribly impacted by wolves.

I have seen first hand the devastation to the herds in Mt. & Wy. caused by the wolves.

I also remember the RMEF being on board with wolf reintroduction, I dropped my membership and never rejoined after that.

Now that I discovered you and Buzz and the Bozeman crowd are onboard with these stealth liberal so called hunters & access groups I have lost all respect.

You can't hide from the support for Tester.

Tester is an embarrassment to Montana and a threat to our freedoms and way of life.

In this day and age you would be wise to choose sides very carefully.
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
Elk and deer hunting on public land in MT is nowhere near as high quality as it was a decade or 2 ago. Why does that statement seem to be so upsetting to you?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.