BHA is a “public land advocacy “ group. They have partnered on 2 NM senate bills this year regarding “conservation/hunting” with some of the most radical anti hunting, anti multi use groups known. They say they are doing it “for the greater good”. The one SB would have made NMDGF responsible for anything “live” in the wild. It was a dumpster fire bill that would have left the state open to a law suit at every turn.

Luckily, NMBHA and NMWF got exposed and lost the fight narrowly. ( So far)

I have a feeling there will be a lot of disenfranchised people when Land Tawney has a bank full of money and pulls a Don Peay and exits stage left.

Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by irfubar
Here is the way I see it. This middle of the road, vote for the candidate, not the party notion died in 2008.

There is no middle of the road Democrats, they all vote party line, hell half of the Republicans vote with the Dems now also. Rino's are a slippery bunch , and Pres. Trump was an expert at getting them to expose themselves.

Our country is at a tipping point! you are either a patriot or not.

So we know for a fact BHA supported Tester. They had links to him campaign website, meetings with him etc.....

So my challenge to Buzz, Randy and Curt is will you publicly denounce BHA???

The democrats have placed gun control at the top of the list, so you middle of the road Dems can quit pretending the Dems wont take your guns.

I will guarantee Tester will vote the party line for gun control...... so BHA supports Tester, Tester supports gun control . Do you support BHA? if the answer is no, should be easy to denounce them on a public forum.

I know Buzz will read this thread his ego dictates it...... Randy? who knows?

DO YOU DENOUNCE THE BHA????????

What is BHA?

I'm just an ignorant dweeb from NM.

Last edited by SLM; 03/03/21.