There isn't a lot of Public Land to hunt in KY compared to the states out west. Most of the residents who hunt here hunt private land. It is getting harder every year to find ares to hunt if you don't own enough acreage to hunt on yourself. I'm not sure if I do my part to support Public Hunting, but I do what I can. I buy the more expensive "Sportsman License", all the lottery chance hunts and draws that the KDFWL sends out every year trying to contribute what I can. We don't build preference points with our Elk Draw as some states do and I haven't been drawn in the 20 years or so it has been going on. I've spent 1000s of dollars on these draws over the years and don't mind because I know what good the KDFWL does with the money. This leads me to ask what some of the more vocal contributors to this thread actually do to battle "BHA" , YouTube hunters and the rest of the antihunting liberals they counsel everyone else about. Other than post on this forum, what do you guys actually do to combat what you preach about here? Not a pile on thread, I just don't see where you state what you actually do compared to what you preach to other people here to do.