Originally Posted by Kelk
Originally Posted by Judman
Cry me a fuucking river. You don’t know the half of it. Sit back and tend to your own knittin..

All ya got?

No it’s not actually, like I said, if you only knew the half of it. That said, I’ve never been happy or talked [bleep] about his stepson killing himself you sick fuuck. What I have alluded to, is it’s a product of your boy Larry’s behavior, being the big mouth piece of shiit he is. Imagine being ripped up from your home town as a kid, forced to trap around the shiitiest parts of Alaska logging camp to logging camp with a piece of shiit that all he wants to do is shoot? Gets home off a hitch, ooops, he’s gone, step daddy has way better things to do than spend time with me. Cant help coach cause he’s too busy, actually gettin run off cause he’s a big mouth fuucking idiot. Vacations?? Fuuck Disneyland kids, we got guns and ammo to buy!! Fuuck ya!! Oh your 18 and outta school, looks like your joining the military boy! A little time spent with that boy with a decent man woulda changed his whole life. If I was his Ol man I woulda flown up to that shiithole and your boy Larry would beat eatin outta of a tube the rest of his life. Bet on it!

Now wtf this has anything to do with buzz being dumbfuuck, I don’t know, but I hope you got your answer princess. Now, go [bleep] yourself. Got a problem address it at the time rather than stewing on it like a fuucking girl.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.