Originally Posted by ribka
Heres is the Washington BHA praising left wing anti gun, anti hunting WA Dem Sen Maria Cantwell. Buzz would approve

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.n..._to_Sen._Cantwell_-_FINAL.pdf?1543443528

Originally Posted by Kelk
Originally Posted by irfubar
Irfubar, Judman,

Nice dodge of the question. [bleep] FB. I've thick skin, but somethings never need crossed. You 2 are proving that in spades. Asked Jud a direct question and he won't answer it.

It's a yes or no. Search his history and it's a solid yes.

So you 2 advocate child suicide?

.... do I have a problem with Jud or Fred going after Sticks kids? no I do not

Right F.....U....C....K....I.....N...G here.🙄

Ummm, it's a freedom of speech issue....... if they choose to IDGAF.... Stick set the rules, you must have missed when Stick went after Freds wife?

That's not cool either. I've got class. F...u...c...k Stick too. Clear enough for ya?

Look, child death is nothing I wish on anyone. Ain't got anything to do with politics. Personally politics is all that is wrong with the world. Good people are good people.

Well then we are not that far apart,
I don't wish child death on anyone and can guarandamntee you neither does Jud or Fred.... so save the virtue signaling
As far as politics it's coming for you whether you like it or not. By their design, not ours. Conservatives simply want to be left alone to work and raise families. But the leftist parasites hate and resent us for that. They are determined to take what we earn and create and kill us.... wake up

No [bleep] as to politics.

That said, Jud and Fred absolutely do wish that on Stick. F...u..c...k em.

Look, yall pretty cool dudes. I read alot here. Somethings I can't abide. Child suicide is one. Pray you never go through it.

Free speech for the win.

Have I ever advocated for BHA?

Nope. That said, all private in TX ain't exactly freedom either. Opposite really.

Know alot of TX citizens who cant hunt most years. Yay TX! Thought yall gave a [bleep] bought bout TX brothers?

Shut up and hunt!