Originally Posted by irfubar

I also recall a few years ago you making similar comments about a lack of hunting ability, and stating if you couldn't consistently kill mature animals, all the time the hunting was horribly impacted by wolves.

Now that I discovered you and Buzz and the Bozeman crowd are onboard with these stealth liberal so called hunters & access groups I have lost all respect.

You can't hide from the support for Tester.

I'm now onboard with some stealth liberal hunters and groups? What groups am I a part of? Today I've learned that I’m a liberal jacka$$, piece of sheet, BHA boy, who is anti- 2A, I hunt private land, pay by the size, and hunt for money, and I’m somehow really an idiot for keeping the friends I do, and among other things, thinking that public land elk hunting on MT is not what it used to be. Also, there’s no way I could go to WA to hunt for a deer or elk, as it would just be too taxing on me and I’d likely cry and fail. I've learned a lot here today. smile I'm sure i'll cry myself to sleep tonight.

Elk hunting sucks here in western MT compared to years ago. I didn't shoot one in MT this year, but did let a nice bull go here in the SW part of state. I had one get away during archery in eastern MT that was a nice one. I shot one in 2019, the only one I saw. But it was a weird year. Had 3 friends score the same week I did, all on public. Had great weather and better luck.

Attached Images
a3.jpg (37.05 KB, 346 downloads)