Ya'll will know for sure you got a "Good" population when the local testosterone heavy adventure seekers start offering the "ultimate hunting experience". A buddy used to take his young buck customers on these trips upstream from me around Vernon Texas in the Red River bottoms where they would put some hounds down to find'em and bay'em up after seing hog tracks cutting a "road", then the catch dogs were put down and you tried to stay up with them, then the idea was when the catch dogs had the hog sufficiently "secured" the hog - usually one or more on each hind leg & jones, couple on the hogs nose & ears and so one and still alive...and then you are ...if YOU got the Jones ...supposed to crawl into this wild four footed maelstrom showdown ...over the hogs back and either slit his throat or make sushi of his innards with a pig sticker length Bowie knife...and meantime pray the dogs don't let go or mistake your hand or leg for hog fur. Supposed to be a LOT of fun but my buddy sez he cheats and uses a 44Mag and tickles the hogs ear hole with it. We got so many hogs you got to do something to keep it exciting I guess.
Ron

TIME FOR TERM LIMITS !!!! Politicians are just like diapers, they need to be changed often and regularly for the same reason...Robin Williams.