Over the years I've spent way more time hunting for tiny 3 shot groups (never taken more than that while hunting so I was OK with "only 3") than I have hunting for deer. I grew up in a shotgun only area so when I moved to NC 30 years ago I went on a serious big game rifle binge.

My wife and I have hunted together for 23 seasons now. She watched me fiddle and fuss looking for the best load for each rifle. When a season was coming up she'd ask which rifle was ready to shoot then walk out back and fire one 3 shot group. The first year she did that all three were touching inside the orange dot. She commented that "I guess we need to get an orange dot recipe".

I think it was 4 years ago that a Tikka T3x in you guessed it 6.5 Creedmoor got added into the rotation. People can Creedmoor bash all they want but a friend of mine bought one at the same time and both rifles will shoot 3 shot groups into 1/2 inch with factory ammo on a pretty regular basis.

The Tikka became my wife's rifle. I added Jewel triggers in a .308 and a 25-06 so I'm not feeling down waiting for her to finish filling tags so I can "borrow" her rifle. grin

Please don't feed the trolls!