I once asked a gunsmith if he could do anything mechanically to the rifle he was working on for me that would negate me peeking over the scope, jerking the trigger, and rolling my shoulder into the recoil? I'm guilty of that when I get excited/in a hurry while hunting. IF I remember to take just enough time to think the word "squeeze" my bullets get placed exponentially more accurately. Shooting upland game over my flushing dog wreaks havoc with my rifle shooting if I don't take the time to think "Squeeze". There's an embarrassingly large number of coyotes that have run away unscathed when I tried to shoot them with a rifle using sloppy shotgunning technique.

In regards to the OP:

1. I'm not good, consistent, patient, observant, nor meticulous enough to shoot 1-hole groups "all day long", it really doesn't matter if the rifle is that capable, because I'm not.

2. I sight in my hunting rifles dead on @ 200yds. Actually shoot targets @ 200, not 1.5" high @ 100 and call it close enough.

3. I prefer the Redfield/Champion grid targets for sighting in and I prefer using the diamonds in the corners vs. the center. The corner diamonds are 3" tip to tip.

4. My goal @ 200yds is to keep 5 shots inside that diamond and have the group centered near the middle of the diamond. That's with a good BR front rest, sandbag on the rear, solid bench and "ideal" wind conditions.

5. Assuming I've achieved #4's goal, now it's time to get the hunting rifle off of the bench and shoot steel from field positions.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.