Originally Posted by victoro

Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Originally Posted by victoro
"they damn sure can't help you tell the difference betwixt Z C T D...etc"

Either you need better hearing aids or your hearing loss is too great to be fixed by hearing aids. Mine have worked great since the day I got them. The only I don't like about mine is that music doesn't sound the same.

I didn't by the $250.00 kind dude!!

I didn't mean it as an insult when I said you when I said you need better hearing aids. My best friends hearing aids cost over $6000 but my $2500 Costo hearing aids work much better than his. They're call hearing "aids" for a reason. My hearing isn't perfect either since I got hearing aids but it's much better.
Most places ask the manufacturers for a wholesale price and then price them retail accordingly. Costco sets a retail price then asks the manufacturers what they can offer that they can sell at that price. The manufacturers know that if they can get the contract, they'll make huge profits because of the volume so they bring their best stuff, much better than what a small seller can get for the same money.

The problem with Costco is that they don't take medicare. I have an appointment for new ones this week but it won't be at Costco. Through medicare, I can get 40% off elsewhere.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.