V-dog , have worn hearing aids for the last 10 years , lifetime in machine and fabrication takes its toll. My present set is Wydex and is multi channel so they provide more frequencies and sound more natural . I found the behind you ear with the tube and little cup in your ear more comfortable but everybody is different. We don’t have a Costco in Maine and I am not a vet so a good audiologist was key for me , local one man shop has done me a great job and he keeps the prices down . There is a good markup in these. My first two sets were starkey both the inner ear type ( great for six months then itched in my ear to point of insanity) and next set behind the ear but only single channel were ok but the difference in multi channel is impressive. Also insure them, after you loose one or you lab eats one the insurance is worth it . Have had this last set 4 years . One last thing mine has the blue tooth and thought that was great until I realized there is all kinds of Bluetooth signals in today’s life , phone , truck etc and the is no way to prioritize a Bluetooth signal I have found it was irritating and I turned the Bluetooth off . Good luck