Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by CAelknuts
He is not a liberal by any stretch of the imagination. He actually thinks all of our politicians are incompetent crooks (maybe not all, but at least 95%). He has a very low opinion of American politics. He’s actually fascinating to discuss world affairs and politics with. They’re more open minded and reasonable there than you’d imagine.

Bullhit. He's a democrat ball washer and so is his site administrator.

Jorge, I guess you and I know him differently. Yes, his site administrator is a lib, but he’s also Jewish and the fact that Saeed has employed him for decades does say something about Saeed. Back when he hired Don, not a lot of Arabs would employ Jews. Saeed is very pragmatic, open-minded and fair from what I know of him. I’m aware that you frequent AR, but not sure how well you actually know Saeed. I know him enough to know that I like him a lot more than some (many) others who lurk there. He’s always been straight up with me and is a very gracious host. Some people whom I know extremely well and trust, people who know him much better than any of us ever will, regard him very highly. That’s good enough for me. I’ll see him very briefly later this year in Tanzania. I’ll be sure to tell him you send your regards.