Originally Posted by jorgeI

CA: Please don't. I was a member (still am I suppose) of AR since 2001 and I know Saeed very well, perhaps not as well as you but we've had discussions off line for years as well as many of his other acquaintances there. I know DSC supports the site for obvious reasons, but his actions really made it impossible for me to continue. He admitted to me his support of democrats (yes I am well aware of the Don's background). My falling out with Saeed came after he posted an obviously anti-Trump diatribe in the African Hunting threads where before he had limited that to the Political Forums which I NEVER visited. When I called him out on it, he not only deleted his post, but blamed me for bringing politics into that forum. I have a LOT of friends over there and they know my position. I do miss them and for that matter AR, but after that last BS he pulled, I'm done with him and them over there. There are a LOT of people over there who sacrifice their principles to stay on his "good side", but you know what? without principles and honor, a man is nothing. And let's not even go into the leach called Walter whose anti-Americanism is off the peg.

Cheers,

jorge

I 100% agree. These are the primary reasons why I stopped going to AR. Not to mention the arrogance of the the prolific posters over there. The combination is hard to take.