Here’s is 100% proof Smokepole is a pathological liar, and wanted to discuss “youngs guys” ONLY.

Below is his original post, where he “specifically stated he didn’t want to discuss animals:

Originally Posted by Smokepole
You experienced elk hunters, how many young guys do you bring with you to pack out your elk?
Can you get away with just one, if he's a hard worker?
Horses, mules, and llamas don't count.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...umber-of-young-guys-to-pack-out-your-elk

Below in the two quotes, you will take notice that he is now attempting to steer the topic away from “young guys” now by discussing animals, which he “specifically” pointed out in his OP “don’t count”. I busted his azz as to what his hidden agenda was really about, and he’s now doing his damned level best now to cover it up, now that I exposed it.

So if/when I need someone with livestock to haul my elk out, I'll happily walk behind and be thankful that I'm still doing it.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...g-guys-to-pack-out-your-elk#Post15946895

I ran into a woman on the trail that does pack trips with llamas, got her card. She said they'd be happy to pack out an elk for me, very reasonable rates. That just got me to thinking I could go in a few more miles if needed........

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...g-guys-to-pack-out-your-elk#Post15947002

You can talk about Sheep hunts all you want smokee, but you exposed yourself as a fraud in 2018 when HESP discussed specifically how the winds act in the mountains, and you contradicted him, which proved right there to any real hunter who has hunted many times in the mountains, including “real elk hunters”, you did not have the first clue, thus proving you are full of crap.

Sure is funny how this past year you failed to write your yearly fictional story about your elk hunting trip. Was that because the last two years I have pointed out the lies in them?

And like I pointed out previously on the forum, you post about your supposedly elk hunting trips in the “Backpacking Forum”, and not the “Elk Hunting” forum, because the true elk hunters here would see what I see, they are BS.

You supposedly go elk hunting 2-3 days on a 7 day muzzle loader season, and then never even go back during the 2ND or 3RD to hunt OTC, when your cost for an instate license is low. You claim to have 3 and 4 season tents, stove, etc, but you don’t hunt the season requiring them. Gee….sumpin’ just don’t add up, but you sure do brand yourself here as the seasoned pro with your vagueness when giving advice, that any fraud could google to find or from just reading here. Again, your knowledge of "winds in the mountains" busted your azz for me.

Sure is funny how you post pictures of a man on a sheep hunt and holding a trout in his hands in another, but zero pictures on any elk kills with you in them, or pictures of the surrounding scenery when you supposedly go “elk hunting”. As far as everyone here knows, those pictures could be of a dead relative or a friend or who knows, but not you. You see, if “you” are willing to post pictures here of your “supposedly self”, it stands to reason you would post pictures of your supposedly elk hunting stories too, as many years as you’ve been on this site.

I’ll let you get back to your thread about discussing “young guys”.

I just wanted to point the “true facts” out for others who might not have noticed the above evidence, “yet”.

And remember Smokee, there “are” people here who have seen “my” elk kills with me in the pictures, on this site, but you keep putting “elkslayer” in quotation marks with your attempt to discredit me, because it is pure rolling laughter entertainment on this end, and for the people who know I’m real.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)