Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Who here thinks smokee's hunting "partner" traveled six hours across the state (smokee says they drove separately) to only hunt 1.5 days, and leave because smokee got injured, when he took his "partner" to the area before the hunting season? So you see, this guy knew the area, and was already a seasoned bow hunter.

How many here would say listen smokee, doc says you'll be ok here in the hotel, I'm headed back out to see if i can score? Who here would just walk away and travel back empty handed.

And I'm suppoed to be the one with delusions of grandeur. LMAO

Who believes that lie, that they both left? LMAO. Pure BS.

LOL, what you don't know could fill volumes. First, the guy is a novice and has never killed anything with a bow. Second, he came out with me because we weren't sure if I could drive or not, and he's the kind of guy who wanted to make sure I got to town and a doctor.

But go ahead, see what else you can make up, it's fascinating.

Like I said, for someone who calls himself a conservative, you sure do like to mind other people's business. You track me closer than my wife does, try stalking someone else for a change.

First you lose this whole debate for chopping out facts, like I bolded above for you, again.

Second, you're back peddling. Your "partner", after helping you out, could have gone back in. You said he's bow hunted for deer, but wanted to get an elk, so you just lied again right there. It doesn't matter whether he's ever killed anything sport. he's been out there hunting. You are working extremely hard here to cover your lying. I hope you're sober right now to help you. You need every advantage you can grasp right now, but you can't escape.

Nice reverse psych with accusing me of being the stalker, and knowing everything about you. That's what an investigator does, build evidence you idiot. Don't be mad because I'm damn good at what I do, you mentally deranged psychopath.

Does trolling, like you're doing right now, excite you like talking about "young guys" packing elk out?

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/29/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)