Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
LOL, now I'm a college professor, you can't make this schit up!

But anyway, does this mean you can't post a pic?

15 years on this site.

Where's a pic of YOU with an elk kill, mr trolling cyber stalker?

LOL, if I show you one, or the sheep, will you STFU and post a pic? It's a yes or no question.

LOL 15 years on this site, and you've never posted a pic of you with your elk kills......but you've posted pics of you catching trout, supposedly.

15 years......15 years.....and don't have the first clue as to how the winds act in the mountains.....says everything.

That single fact proves you're a lying fraud.

LOL, I noticed you dodged the yes/no question, killer. I guess this means your answer is "no," you can't post a pic, does that about sum it up?

And does anybody else find it ironic that this numb nuts who's never posted a pic of anything on here is giving me a ration of sh*t for not posting pics?

You can't make this schidt up!

You’re a hypocrite.

Typical commie here, talks about me dodging, when you chopped almost every post of mine, in the hope of covering up the facts I was posting. That is exactly what a liar would do, cover up the facts which prove they are a liar, otherwise, they’d let them ride.

Continues obfuscation, false negatives, reverse psychology…..all standard commie debating tactics you girls utilize.

Look limp brain, if you’ve posted pics of your supposedly trout catches, you would have posted your elk kills in the 15 years you’ve been here, so you could share and brag, being you’re an attention whore seeker.

15 years……the facts mam

God I hope you don’t have your pants down around your ankles while typing, because I’m not one of the “young guys” you like to fantasize about packing your “meat” out.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)