Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The stupid little f*cker didn't know you could access the internet from a cell phone, who in 2018 didn't know that?

This is all people have to read, to know smokepole is lying through his teeth, and attempting to cover his tracks from the multiples of lies he has told.

His ridiculous lie above is so far out there, it is unimaginable how someone would even attempt it, and I'm sure everyone reading this would agree.

LOL, just saying it's a lie doesn't prove anything you little twerp. Why don't you find that thread and post it up if you want to prove something?

And why don't you name one of those guys who's seen your elk pics?

Hey smokee, you chopped my quote and Acesneights off, why, because the bottom part exposed you for the liar you are, right?

Typical commie debating tactics.

The stupid little f*cker didn't know you could access the internet from a cell phone, who in 2018 didn't know that?

This is all people have to read, to know smokepole is lying through his teeth, and attempting to cover his tracks from the multiples of lies he has told.

His ridiculous lie above is so far out there, it is unimaginable how someone would even attempt it, and I'm sure everyone reading this would agree.

Smokepole claims a dozen people proved I was full of it, yet not one single person in that thread could refute how a 350 yard zero could work under the way I described it, not ONE (1). That thread was were he started stalking me, and has for over three (3) years now, because I humiliated him in it, and like all people who like "young guys" they go ballistic and lose it, when challenged, because they are mentally deranged.

Again, who starts a thread to discuss "YOUNG GUYS" only?

Acesneights said it beautifully, when describing this individuals mental sickness.

If it pleases the court of 24 Hour Campfire, I give you EXHIBIT (A) -

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You can use partial quotes and take statements out of context all you want (typical liberal reaction) but it makes you look stupid. You have become more and more argumentative for no good reason, not just this thread but many of the ones you insert yourself in. I don’t know if loneliness and old age is your excuse but either way you just come across as a washed up old crank that gets off on picking internet arguments because you lack excitement in your elderly life. Keep on keeping on champ....you’re always good for a laugh at your own expense.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hunter-mauled-guide-missing#Post13139320

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)