You're wasting your time Mauser. "elkslayer" has had a hard-on for me since a few years ago when I (and about a dozen others) told him he was FOS. The creepy little bastard is my own personal stalker, he reads all my posts and looks for anything he can spin into an inconsistency, and then does what he's done here.

Back in October 2018 he studied my posts and figured out where I live (I don't advertise that), figured out where I hunt, and tracked my whereabouts during rifle season. He made a big deal about "catching me in a lie," said I couldn't possibly have been hunting in SW Colorado when I said I was, because it was a six hour drive from where I live (can you say creepy little stalker?) and I was posting on this website. My wife didn't even track my movements that closely, LOL.

The stupid little f*cker didn't know you could access the internet from a cell phone, who in 2018 didn't know that? Anyone can look up the thread, when I called him on it and told him I'd be willing to show the receipts from the little place I stayed in if he'd put his money where his mouth was, there was no reply.

But he still brings it up and talks sh*t about how he "caught me in a lie." Unbelievable, the creepy little turd lives in his own little world with his own version of the truth, and nothing you , I, or docrocket says is going to change that.

Edited to add, I got a chuckle when I read "elkslayer's" post above, "docrocket paid dearly." LMAO, docrocket probably hasn't even read your drivel, but he did peg your delusions of grandeur.

A wise man is frequently humbled.