Originally Posted by Mauser_Hunter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Mauser_Hunter
You didn't tell me anything I didn't know already. It was just a test to see how you'd respond to me. It's about what I expected and i'll just ignore you from now on. Now, you can come back with more insults but I won't see them.

It's been 35 minutes, and you haven't put me on ignore, so you see, you didn't lie only one time, you lied two times.

Post some more so you can prove you're a pathological liar like smokee is.

ROFLMAO

One more to show you how wrong you can be. I said the muzzy season is 9 days long.....true. I said you can't have two A tags....true. I trapped you with that one. Remember, I was looking to see how you'd react.

lastly, I didn't say I was putting you on ignore. I said I was ignoring you. As in..........I won't read your posts anymore. Sometimes that's hard when your quoted by another member and I read their post.

I'm not a liar but you are a small minded trouble maker. I'm not sure why you haven't been banned by now.

This will be my last post to you. See if you have the self control to do the same.

1 - You're lying again, that's 3 times, because you still haven't put me on ignore.

2 - Nobody has quoted our communication, where you could see it, if you had me on ignore, which you don't. 4 lies

3 - You didn't trap me, you lied, and you just lied about it again. that's 5 lies.

4- You're a troll. That is the truth.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)