Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

To all: Interesting statistical article today in American Thinker concerning the more restrictive mask-mandate states vs states leaving it voluntary. I’m taking it at face value only because everything else I’ve read in the last nine months mirrors this rather than contradicts it. I cannot imagine how Canada would be significantly different.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ctive_how_much_more_data_do_we_need.html

Interesting article. The sad thing is that this information has been out there for months now, but if you mention it you are automatically labeled an anti vaxing nut. Common sense should prevail on the mask issue, but it doesnt. Anyone who has been taught how to wear a mask properly, including how its taken on and off, can walk down any street and see how ridiculous the whole thing is. People are touching their face more because the masks makes their face itch, they are not wearing them properly, they wear the same mask over and over again, and dont realize that moisture from their breath ruins any protection the mask may have, which in reality isnt much.