I go to my gunsmith if I want an accurate barrel.

Tell him parameters.

Could care less what the name is then. It will be up to him to gauge what I need.

If not, then I've yet to see many tubes that would not shoot MOA or right at it, at 100, I'm not sure how your OP got from MOA to MOA at 200 specifically but MOA is the same of course. But further out it does take more. IMHO.

The only tubes I've had "bad" luck with were Douglas. They all were MOA. And just under. as I recall, with one bullet or another. But I wasn't after MOA...

When there is panic I just quit buying, thats when crap slips out the door typically, especially buying from on line places and even brownells kind of things,. Barrels that should have been culled don't get.

Enough years ago the company LR... used Walther tubes IIRC. I'd had a couple and wasn't overly impressed. Especially for the cost. Then found that for guns they assembled totally the cull rate on Walther tubes was between 30-40 percent. So you really never know. But then again both Walthers we had were MOA tubes.

If you go with a known smith, he will already be using what works best for him, and he may have a couple of brands. Or he will say I won't use the brand you want me to etc...

While I say its the barrel thats the accurate part, and it is, the best can be screwed up with a guy on a lathe that has no clue what half a ten thousandth is... And a tomato stake screwed on straight won't be all that bad either....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....