I'm glad you guys speak so highly of Holliger. I just wished he offered better die sets for his 6WOA, and chidt canned the 1 in10 twist and used a 1 in 8 or better instead. The one I had shot very well with the bullets it liked, but was the most finicky bastid ive ever seen. Not a good example of a premium/good barrel. Before you ask, it was a shilen.

Sorry...I can't speak for your experience...but mine ended up okay. Dies are from Forster. First set didn't size the neck (think body die). John said..."hmmm sumthing's wrong. Send 'em back" They must have crossed in the air because my new dies arrived within days...and they work great. These glitches normally give me heartburn, but knowing Holliger would make it right spared me the Tums.
There was a community of 6WOA shooters with a webpage that one of them set up and all seemed happy. The first use was highpower competitors where a fast twist barrel was a must. Carl Bernosky won a bunch of stuff with his Holliger built 6mm HAGAR, but his backup upper was a 6WOA and he told me it was as accurate if not more than his HAGAR. The WOA was just 100 or so fps slower than it's bigger brother. I think there's a lot of competitors that ate a bunch of Tums because of Carl's WOA uppers.
At some point, the predator hunters got hold of the 6WOA and there was a following there. I can only guess that the slower twists were intended for that market. I have to ask, if you wanted an 8 twist, why did you get a 10?

Last edited by ChrisF; 04/23/21.