Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
The reason I carry a gun is because I might have to get into a gunfight with it, against one, or multiple attackers intent on doing me or my loved ones harm. I choose what I carry based on that. The smallest gun I carry is something I would be willing to get into a fight with.

I do not choose something because its cute, or fits in a shirt pocket, or other such convenience. Many tend to believe pocket guns are talismans and merely producing them will magically ward off evil. That may work. Until it doesn't. I am not willing to risk my life or the lives of my children on using that "hope" as a strategy. They often have a word for people who use "hope" as their strategic defense plan. "Hopefully the bad people won't hurt me that bad" Hopefully he just takes my property and lets me live". That word is "Victim". I saw that plenty over the years carrying a gun for a living.

To each their own, but you won't catch me carrying cute little talismans. I will continue to carry guns I am willing to get into a gunfight with.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

cool

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first