Originally Posted by PJGunner
. . . Doctor's visits are not fun as firearms are not allow. Sometime one has to strip down and how in hell do I hide the gun stripped down to my shorts?
Paul B.

My doctor told me guns are welcome in his clinic. I just hang it on the hook, on the back of the door. He's an LSU grad, and a big game hunter, and of course this is Oklahoma. grin

One thing I have not seen discussed in detail in the thread is the perceived weight of a gun in one's pocket. I always have my .25acp Beretta 950BS Jetfire with me unless I am outside belt carrying my .380 PP - 9mm High Power - .45 1911 or .44 Bulldog. I also have a .32 Beretta Tomcat that feels heavier in my pocket than the Jetfire, but also seems to be more powerful, based on recoil and retort. Both it and the Jetfire have nice, molded leather pocket holsters, but the Jetfire rides almost unnoticeable to me. I prescribe to the theory that any gun is better than no gun, but I realize I am taking a chance.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee