Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by roundoak
I bought a Kahr CW9 for my daughter and she is a very good shot with it. A few months later we were target shooting and I put some rounds through it, liked it and bought my own.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The Kahr CW9 are great little guns. Accurate and Reliable too.
Had one for a while and liked it. But the Sig P365 is about the same size and holds 13 and has a much better trigger and sights IMO.

I've got a Sig 365 and 365XL. They do have a higher round capacity than the Kahr, but can't even come close to that silky smooth trigger pull Kahr has. The only reason I didn't buy a Kahr was that I pocket carried a lot than and couldn't imagine putting a pistol with that smooth of a trigger in my pocket with out a manual safety. Kahr makes a "California Compliant" model, but the price of the small number made was simply too much for what I wanted to give for a pistol. Kahr may have the absolute best striker fired trigger in the market. Not completely sure of the mechanical configuration, as the trigger pull actually acts as part of the "cocking procedures" , but it is nice and well made pistol as a whole. My years of carrying a 1911 has conditioned me to only carry manual safety pistols. Feel better going back and forth between pistols when they all operate the same.