Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

The S&W Governor is quite the formidable Pocket Gun! 🤠

Are they making them in a shorter barreled version nowadays???
Not that I'm aware of. The only two versions are black or silver. I think the silver one has a stainless cylinder. Otherwise, the only difference is color. The M&Pc is black stainless.

Thanks. Seemed like the one I had had a longer barrel. But that was several years ago. Gave mine to my nephew as he really liked it.
Could be. I don't know of any with different barrel lengths, but I could be unknowing. The Judge is a different story. It's available in all sorts of barrel lengths including one that's like, 6 1/2".

Yep. I had a Judge first. It sucked compared to the Governor.
After three of the same iteration of the Judge...3" barreled, 3" stainless model, I said "no more". Just wasn't reliable. I fell prey to it a fourth time now a couple of weeks back, and now have a 3" barreled, 2 1/2" chambered version with a sort of Parkerized finish and grips that are different from the "ribbers" on the previous models. Academy had one for a relatively good price and I hadn't seen one available for some months, so like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football, I fell for it. Hopefully...this time! Actually, so far, so good. Haven't reported on it and can't recommend it yet, because I haven't tested it extensively enough. Thus far, no problems though.