Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Huntz
A friend of mine was a Milwaukee Cop.He carried a Baby Browning 25ACP in ankle holster off duty.He was sitting in a bar when he was off duty and 3 guys came in to rob the place carrying 38 specials.He drew his gun and shot them all.They killed him and walked away .They were never caught and his name is on the Memorial Wall now as killed on duty.If he had a 380 or nine ,things could have been different.

Or maybe if he had just stayed in his seat and remembered that at .25 ACP is not for gunfights but for last ditch arm's length transactions.

Milwaukee Cops were actually on Duty 24/7.What he did was stupid,but what was expected of him.He was a Combat Marine and just thought he was invincible.Bad mistake,but he was my friend and I will not see him being downgraded for doing his duty.Back then if you did not do your duty you were off the force and would never find a job as a LEO anywhere.Could he have just sat there and handed over his wallet?What do you think would have happened once they saw his Shield?It was three groids.I expect they were never caught for a reason.Offing a Cop was a one way trip to hell.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience