Originally Posted by 3584ELK
Originally Posted by Switch
Postal money orders are a pain in the ass, here you usually stand in line at the Post Office for 20 minutes to get one, my bank charges me $3.00 for a cashiers check. I know PayPal is a bunch of jerks but I'll gladly pay 3% on a $500 deal to avoid the long lines and trouble of rounding up a MO. I have no problem with personal check because in this day and age checks clear over night or at least in a day. I think holding an item for 7 to 10 days is BS Most gun guys on here with history can be trusted, haven't been screwed yet, but I guess my turn is coming.. I'm trusting you when I send you a check without having the item I paid for in hand, so how about showing me the same trust when I send you a check. I don't buy items that the seller demands a MO.

If PayPal catches you using their services in selling or buying gun parts, they will lock your account (both seller and buyer) and you can kiss your money goodbye. I have some of these idiots on eBAY posting the description on their PayPal invoice- stupid, stupid, stupid.

Fugg PayPal and FleaBay !!! Both Anti-Gun POS’s. 😡

All the transactions I’ve done on the Campfire except one have involved Personal Checks. Never had a problem.
I won’t do Postal Money Orders either.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~