Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I don't think anything less than 100 yards is any indication.

Ive shot enough to know that any accurate centerfire rifle will put all the bullets through the same hole at 50 yards. Im sure 79s has seen the same, thus the reason he said he'd toss the barrel in the trash can. Unless i'm reading your post wrong?

Lawrence I picked up a cheapo 18inch ballistic advantage barrel couple months back. To replace a 1-9 twist on my daughters AR. Anyhow that damn thing shoots 77gr Sierra’s very well just over an MOA good enough to hold the 10ring at 600yds. Let a buddy use it for a 600yd match and he was trying to get my daughter to sell it to him lol. I also seen barrels I owned that left me frustrated, funny one I had a 16 inch 5.56 barrel I tried and tried to get it to shoot 77 Sierra’s. This was a psa barrel. I burnt up a lot Bullets and primers. I pulled it off gave it to a my buddy. Well he used it for a build and brought it to the range. He was shooting 55gr fmj factory ammo and that damn thing was shooting great groups lol.

Last edited by 79S; 07/14/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.