Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
[h

So no proof, no evidence. Just more internet talk. Exactly what I expected. Got it!!!

Feel free though to present evidence. I’ll wait.

1. No president in history whilst winning an election for the first time as ever lost seats in the House
2. No president in history, who's garnered more votes on his second term has ever lost. Obama won his second term with 8 million LESS votes
3. The two most critical bell weather states, Florida and Ohio went to Trump by a wide margin
4. PA mailed out approximately 850K mail in votes and they got over 2.5 M back, not to mention the fact there was no signature verification required
5. In GA, specifically Fulton County, more votes were cast that registered voters, most only had the president/Vp t selection marked with no other inputs on the rest of the candidates running for election
6. Mail in ballots in democrat run states were accepted without proper vetting AND said governors changed the rules when it is Constitutionally illegal to do so. Changing election rules is the purview of the legislatures and NOT the executive
7. In PA, Wis, Ga and Arizona, Trump was significantly ahead then all four states when "dark" after midnight and when dawn broke, Trump was behind.

Those are all facts

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”