[/quote]

Why do you feel the need to be vaccinated against a condition that is 99.7% survivable?
[/quote]

Ill be happy to discuss this if you really wish to know.

1st 99.7% survivable for who? think the facts are closer to 98% survivable by the general population that become infected & this is overlooking long haulers.

2nd do we wish to include lung haulers in this discussion? I do and this a big factor for me. Their is more that we do not understand about long haulers than that that we do. Though roughly 10% of those infected do experience long hauler's symptoms for an extensive time after "recovering"

3rd this is not about one individual this is about the snowballing effect and mutations.

4th I choose to have faith in the world effort to be vaccinated & feel blessed to have the opportunity & choose to accept this choice. I accept this opportunity for the good intended myself and the reduction of the snowball effect that may effect the masses.

5th I see the real results in reduced hospitalizations since the vaccines acceptance and implementation.

6th I believe that the more of us that do accept the facts of the benefits of the vaccines (in my case I favor Moderna) the sooner & more effectivly we may have covid 19 suppressed.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19