Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
So in this article they do touch on fully vaccinated folks having contracted covid. Yet there is a lot they do not touch on. My primary question is are or were these infected folks on immune suppressants. Then we need to remember no one suggested that the vaccine is 100 percent effective in any population. Think the numbers are closer to 94% effective with Moderna and Phizer.

Then in this same link provided we find this link MORE: Vast majority of ICU patients with COVID-19 are unvaccinated, ttps://abcnews.go.com/US/vast-majority-icu-patients-covid-19-unvaccinated-abc/story?id=79128401

I am puzzled as to how anyone would take away from the article that Vaccines do not work?

Suppose Ill ask the anti-vaccesers what they really are afraid of, with the vaccines? Ill encourage you to look at this from many ICU attendees view. What are the ICU's personnel seeing that doesn't work and how harsh are the outcomes. I do not wish to be confrontational with those who choose to not be vaccinated, rather I'd like to understand your reservations against getting vaccinated with a 94% effective vaccine. As opposed to doing nearly nothing for example. from what I understand here the science and facts carry very little if any weight here with those to abstain. Still Id like to truly understand the reservation in getting vaccinated.

Are we holding out for a better alternative? Do we expect a better alternative? Or is there a better alternative that currently out there that I am not aware of? This is worth a heart felt discussion at the very least as we are talking about life altering & or life ending choices here.

Why do you feel the need to be vaccinated against a condition that is 99.7% survivable?

Why do you GAF about his needs?

I’m happy to let that fat old boomer do as he likes, but I would ask that he return the favor.

Truth or not, beyond hospital admissions in the past week, outlying walk-in clinics and emergency after hours clinics are supposedly reporting an overflow of admissions beyond what they can serve and handle properly.

These are all listed as having the Delta Variant and all those being admitted are listed as being unvaccinated.

The same overflow extends to covid related 911 calls .

There’s been a silence about anything covid/pediatrics related cases since the first listings a few days ago.

Who knows how much truth is buried in these newspaper reports?

All of the above is in the greater metropolitan Baton Rouge area.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.