Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by hanco
My baby girl is an ICU nurse. The cases they are getting now are 30’s-40’s that are not vaccinated. They don’t have any vaccinated people in there, because the vaccinated people don’t get it or it’s a very mild case.

LOL

I’m only telling you how it is at the hospital where she works. She has been in the front line of this crap since it has started. At first it was older people with health issues, she says it hits Blacks and Hispanics harder than Whites. All I know is what she is telling me.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Why isn't she wearing a good N95 face mask and a face shield or goggles to protect her eyes? Back in January I spent the night in a hospital emergency ward that was supposed to be overrun with COVID-19 patients. I only saw one nurse that was suited up in a pressurized suit with a HEPA filter on her back. The rest of the nurses had on the cheap blue masks like you can buy at the grocery store. I never wore a face mask the whole time I was there and nobody asked me to. I had the freedom to get up and go anywhere I wanted to in the emergency ward. If I needed to go to the bathroom I just unplugged my IV and went. My hot red headed nurse showed me how to do it safely.

She does when in the patient rooms