Originally Posted by battue
Like maybe 10,000 other legend drugs it is available on prescription only..Nothing new there. However, in your world none would need a prescription for anything. I want, I want, I want...Gimme some of that oxycontin, Gimmie some of that lasix, I'll treat my own BP and I want to lose some water weight....I want it and you and your authority figure can stick it. From what generation do you come from?

You can over and over quote "massive" evidence...but that doesn't prove itself out over and over..Unless you like to fib...just a little.. laugh

But hey, you have freedom to use all the horse paste your little wanting heart desires...None are holding you back but you, and in your world it is the same as the legend product....Go for it.

Addition...How about a short campfire video of you spooning in your guessed dose of veterinary horse paste ivermectin...It would add a little credence to your commitment to encouraging others to do so...Double Dog dare ya...

It's ok. You made your case. Just doesn't matter to most of us. It's been real.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?