I already answered a couple of your questions, however read the last paragraph again..Maybe you missed it, but I doubt it.

The chemical formula is the same....tablet vs paste...what it is dispersed in is different. Dwell on that a little and try to understand..Once again you missed it previously. And the formulation can change the bioavailability. Again it was explained.

Now with horses...The chemical make up doesn't change...Tylenol is tylenol. What does change in this case is the total dose based on a mg/kg dosing. And in this particular case the one time dose based on mg/kg is very similar to humans. The horse however will be given more mg's of Tylenol. Had to look all this horse tylenol shiit up..Amazing what one can learn with an inquisitive outlook..You should try it...But thanks for the question...appreciate it. I'm sheetting you there. In case it didn't register????

Not always the case.. Received a script one time for prednisone for a Dog from a Veterinarian. The dose seemed high, considerably exceeding the normal human dosing. Called the vet...He laughed and said thanks for checking, however the dosing of prednisone is much different most times in Dogs vs humans. Backed it up with his formulary and I learned something new. Dogs mg/pound vs Humans mg/Kg

There have been a few studies done on ivermectin(not your ivertmectin, but I will forgive you on that..Honest mistake..unlike some others) toxicity, and I will paste one for you and others to form your own conclusions.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5929173/

Voted for Trump twice....Biden presently most likely DGAS..But you can use that old worn out Campfire slam if you want..I personally DGAS.

As the Brits are fond of saying, Fug off bloke...an Indian friend would say Dengay

Last edited by battue; 08/02/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler