Originally Posted by battue
Horse jokes...You heard the one about "Let me see her twat?"

"A Midget wants to buy a racing horse.
Long
There is this midget who is big into horse racing and is in the market to buy a racing horse. The midget finds an ad online for a guy selling his horse and arranges a time to go meet with the guy at his ranch.

As the midget pulls up into the guy's driveway, the dude selling the horse is already thinking that one of his friends sent this midget as a joke to mess with him.

As he walks out to the midget's vehicle to meet him, the midget goes, "Hello, my name is Thteve (Steve) and you probably noticed that I have a bit of a lithp (lisp)." They exchange names and begin to walk to the barn where the horse is.

At first sight, Steve is just blown away by this horse. He thinks it looks very healthy and strong but wants to get a closer look at it. He looks at the horse owner and goes "Could you pick me up so I could look at its mane?" The horse-owner, who still thinks he is being played by one of his buddies, reluctantly picks him up and lets him pet the mane.

Then Steve the midget goes, "Would you mind showing me his hooves?"

The horse-owner is starting to get pretty angry and is tired of being played with but again he lifts up the hooves for Steve the Midget and Steve goes, "Oh wow, those are some lovely hooves."

Finally, Steve the Midget asks, "Can I see it's twat?"

This pushes the horse-owner past the boiling point so he picks up Steve and shoves him shoulder deep into this horse's vagina and leaves him there for about 20 seconds.

He then pulls him out and Steve is mortified and manages to say, "No! No! No! I want to see it twat around the twack!""

NOTE: This joke is better if you tell it with a lisp. Obviously.