Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

I can't fathom why guys around here, you included, can't simply accept that people can be a "good conservative" and have differing views on stuff. That's what we are supposed to be able to do in the USA, ain't it... For phucqk's sake, it's seems pretty damned reasonable to me that an medical profession might not be supportive of the use of equine supplements. If I had only two sources of information I sure as hell wouldn't follow the guy blathering on, regarding a field of science he likely, just guessing, does not have any expertise in, making unreasonable demands and resorting to chickenchit comments like your 'Biden' one.

It just doesn't fuucking matter. The enemy is elsewhere.

Originally Posted by ribka
thanks for not addressing my question. How does the chemical formula for ivermectin differ in vet vs human consumption ?

please list the actual chemical formula and the differences between horse paste and a human ivermectin tablet

So if you give a horse a Tylenol tablet its efficacy and chemical make up changes if you give a human the same Tylenol tablet?

please list a study that the chemicalccompound ivertmectin s toxic to humans and the actual mg dosage vs kg of body weight is dangerous in humans

Biden is super proud you post on here btw

thanks

Originally Posted by battue
No, however all are manufactured for exclusive human consumption.
An issue I went over previously. I really don’t care if some choose to spoon feed themselves a concentrated horse product and guess they are getting the correct dose. Also with other ingredients that may or may not cause harm.

This is the USA not India, Peru or some other third world country were they may have little choice to try and prevent or treat COVID. We have FDA approval ivermectin that isn’t all that expensive. Find a willing Doc, wouldn’t be hard, and get a standardized formulation. One that has been tested for human absorption and bioavailability. None of which are a paste. Which seems to be one of the arguments against the vaccine. Yet swallowing a product designed for bioavailability in horses is all OK.

Their are other animal products that one can more accurately determine the dose they are giving yourself. However, you will have to discover them on your own.

The vaccine is suspect because it wasn't tested thoroughly...Well the horse paste was tested for efficacy on horses and not humans....

Originally Posted by ribka

quick question :Is there a difference when one one ingests acetaminophen in a Tylenol caplet, hard tablet or in a liquid form like NyQuil or in an IV form orfirmev or as an injectable ?

And each one of them was formulated to release the acetaminophen so they all produce a desired effect based on a standard dosage. It is controlled by how it manufactured with diluents and fillers..They just don't throw in 325mg of acetaminophen in a capsule vs a liquid and hope the mixture gives the correct dose. They do bioavailability tests....there is that word again....on each different formulation and fudge with the additives until they come up with a standard across the different preparations.

Not quite so. The ENEMY is EVERYWHERE.

INCLUDING the sweet little smiley Karen with the nice ass and cute dawgie next door.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH