Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I was in the Boy Scouts for 6 years, 3 years in Boy Scouts and 3 years in Explorers. I went on over 80 weekend campouts, and I went to summer camp 5 times. I was around hundreds of Scouts, and dozens of Scout leaders. I never saw any hint of child perversion stuff going on. Never saw a Scout go into the tent of an advisor, nothing of the kind. I never heard a single word of this going on.

I don't doubt that here and there a Scout leader molested a boy, but not anywhere to the degree that it is being portrayed today. I see ads on tv, "If you were in the Scouts in the sixties or seventies contact Goldstein and Feingold today, you will get your money!!"

You got some poor, drunk, down on his luck 65 year old man, who happened to have been in the Boy Scouts for 2 years, he remembers his troop number and he remembers the name of his troop leader, he makes up stories about what didn't happen when he was 12 years old, he puts $2 million in his pocket, and Goldstein and Feingold put $1 million in their bank account.

You don't suppose that ambulance-chasing lawyers would get someone to lie for money, do you?

Yeah!

Same as those Catholics!

All hearsay!

I am MAGA.